quinta-feira, março 17, 2005

I'm Bart Simpson. Who the hell are you?Are we there yet? No! Are we there yet? No! Are we there yet? No! Are we there yet? No! Are we there yet? No! Are we there yet? No! Are we there yet? No! Are we there yet? No! Are we there yet? No! Are we there yet? No! Are we there yet? No! Are we there yet? No! Are we there yet? No! Are we there yet? No! Are we there yet? No! Are we there yet? No! Are we there yet? No! Are we there yet? No! Are we there yet? No! Are we there yet? No! Are we there yet? No! Are we there yet? No! Are we there yet? No!

A lista de todas as 165 frases escritas pelo pequeno Bart no quadro da sua sala de aula, durante o genérico de abertura de cada episódio dos Simpsons (e sim, já lá vão 16 anos, estrearam-se a 17 de Dezembro de 1989...). Podem vê-las a todas aqui!

Algumas das minhas preferidas:
"All work and no play makes Bart a dull boy";
"Organ transplants are best left to the professionals";
"The truth is not out there";
"I no longer want my MTV";
"My butt does not deserve a website";
"Grammar is not a time of waste";
"Fridays are not pants optional";
"I won't not use no double negatives";
"I can't see dead people";

"I will finish what I sta..."

Sem comentários: